Disclaimer-I am not the legal owner or creator of pokemon. Pokemon is owned by Game Freaks inc. and Nintendo. The Holding and the Ancient ways of my property and should ask my approval before using them.

 

Only Half-Human
part 3: The Transformation

by Xen

 

"Are you sure that this would work. I mean the process has rarely been used and even then it might not work." Ditto asked the other Ditto’s.

"We are sure it will work." Mirror replied.

"But are we doing the right thing?" Ditto asked the others. Dulpica’s original Ditto spoke first.

"I am sure that we are going to do the right thing. I know that my master would accept the gift and we know that you will treat her well."

"OK then. Then lets do it." Ditto got up and went to get Duplica.

Duplica was sitting and at her mirror brushing her hair when Ditto entered the room. "Oh hello Ditto. How are you?"

"I’m fine thanks."

"What is it Ditto? Is there something bothering you?"

"Um...yes. I have something to ask you."

"Well what is this."

"Well I don’t really know how to put this into words, but I love you."

"Well I love you Ditto."

"NO, that’s not what I mean. I mean I really love you." Duplica was stunned.

"Thats kind of you. But you know that love between a human and a pokemon are impossible."

"I know, but there is a way."

"A way? What for you to become human."

"No there is no such way. But there another way."

"Then what is it?"

"We can give you the power of the Ditto and become one of us."

"I don’t understand what you mean."

"What I’m about to tell you is a secret, can I tell you and not tell anyone." Duplica nods. "OK then. Once long ago there was a cult of pokemon lovers. These people loved pokemon so much that the decided to become pokemon. The cult searched the world for ways to turn a human into a pokemon. Then one day the found what they were searching for. What they found was the pokemon known as Mew. The Mew they found had the ability to transform anything. So the Mew out of kindness used its power to transform the people into the pokemon they wished, but some of them couldn’t decide. The Mew transformed these people into the first Ditto, but the Mew added to the Ditto’s that he didn’t intend to. It gave the power to give transform as well as transforming itself."

"Wait so your going to give me your powers."

"No not me, but your Ditto’s will do this. You see there is a price to for this ability. The Ditto that uses this will no longer exist."

"So my pokemon are going to kill themselves for me."

"No not die. They will become apart of you. But they will if this doesn’t work, that is why . Do you accept the sacrifice that they wish to give you."

"I do, but before I do this I wish to tell you something. I really do love you. Form when I first met you I felt like a part of me was complete. I honestly hoped that you would stay with me."

"Now I always will be. Follow me." Ditto lead Duplica to the stage. "OK now lie down here." Duplica laid down on the stage floor. Her Dittos walked up to her and went on top of her, two on her arms and one on her head. "OK now close your eyes and open your mind." Duplica closed her eyes. The Dittos glowed white. One by one they melted covering Duplica with there glow. The glow surrounded Duplica covering her entire body, then faded gently leaving her unconscious.

Duplica slowly opened her eyes to see Ditto above her. "How do you feel?" Duplica sat up.

"I feel different, like I’m all tinkling inside." Duplica sat up. "Say how come I’m still human. Did it work?"

"Yes it did work. But you are not a normal Ditto. You are like me, a humanesque Ditto like myself."

"Humanesque....that’s a great name. That’s what we are."
"What?" Ditto was confused.

"A name for ourselves. Since where not really the pokemon ‘Ditto’, we are the pokemon ‘Humanesque’. I think it’s the perfect name for ourselves."

"Humanesque. The human pokemon." Ditto said to himself. "I think suits us nicely."

"Well what do we do now?" Duplica asked.

"Where going to take a trip."

"A trip. Where to?"

"I must return to my master and show him what pokemon I have become, and I would be honored if you joined me."

"Oh I would love to dear. Imagine the looks of his face when he see us."

Ash was sitting on the porch staring out on to the road. "Ash, why don’t you come inside?" Misty said as she came on to the porch.

"Because someone is coming." Ash replied.

"I don’t remember anyone calling to come over."

"Because that person doesn’t need to call. Ditto is coming back." Misty sat down next to Ash.

"Really! it’s been a while since we seen him."

"I know. When I pick up his feelings, I feel a great joy with in him."

"Does that mean he found someone?"

"I don’t know, but here he comes." Ash points to the sky to see two Pidgey’s swoop down in front of the house. One of the Pidgey’s glowed white and reformed into the shape of Ditto. "Hello Ditto how have you been."

"Wonderful Ash. Wonderful Ash. I like to meet someone." The Pidgey next to him glowed white and reformed itself into Duplica dressed exactly like Ditto was.

"Hey Ashy-boy, Misty. It’s been a while." Ash and Misty where stunned at just what happened.

"Duplica! How? What?" Ash finally muttered out.

"It’s a long story, but will tell you everything that’s happened. And we have something else to tell as well." Duplica said.

"What is it?" Misty asked.

"That I have a new name for myself." Ditto said.

"What is it." Ash asked his pokemon.

"I am now called Humanesque. That is name for spices I have become."

"New spices?" Ash and Misty said together.

"Yes, a new spices. Duplica and me are a starting of a new pokemon. We call ourselves Humanesque, because we are like a human but still a pokemon."

‘A human pokemon.’ Ash thought. "To think that I had new pokemon this whole and I didn’t know it." Everyone face vaults.

And so that is how the pokemon Humanesque came to be. Soon more Humanesque appeared thought out the world (Other Ditto’s like Humanesque had just concealed themselves into human society to avoid being captured) and where declared a official species of pokemon.

 

The end.

Got any questions, comments, flames email me at XPapazoglo@aol.com

 

Return to the Archive