Disclaimer: I don’t own Pokemon. "Pokemon- The Lost Episodes", "At The Pokemon League", and "Stuck With Brock" are my property, along with all of the new characters and themes.

 

They’re Back!

 

Narrator: Last time, Ash found out that his three friends weren’t really his three friends at all, but a bunch of new ‘additions’ to the ever growing Team Rocket. After fending them off, Amber used a spare Voltorb to blow Ash, Misty and Brock away, sending them flying and falling. Upon touchdown, Misty hurt her back again, so, much to his displeasure, Ash is traveling alone again towards Indigo Plateau and the Pokemon League Games!

Ash Introducing Title: They’re Back!

Ash is walking down the dirt path towards Indigo Plateau. Pikachu is on his shoulder, resting. Suddenly, Pewter City comes into view. Ash giggles in delight.

Ash: Ha! We finally made it to Pewter Pikachu!

Pikachu: (gleefully) Pika! {Yeah!}

Ash: Well, let’s go into town and get a bite to eat!

Ash then runs straightforward into town, with a happy Pikachu on his shoulder.

Ash is inside the restaurant. He’s at a pay phone, and is dialing a number. The videophone suddenly shows the picture of Misty, at her hospital bed.

Ash: (to the phone) Hey Misty!

Misty: (from the phone, smiling) Hey Ash! Where are you?

Ash: I finally made it to Pewter City! How are you doing?

Misty: (smiles) Better. I’m healing up really fast. The doctor thinks I’ll be able to walk outside in a few days.

Ash: (smiles) That’s great! Do you think you might be able to make it to Indigo Plateau before the league games begin?

Misty: I sure hope so. I didn’t travel with you all this time just to see you lose!

Ash: (slyly) That’s right, you didn’t…

Misty blushes on the other end, but shakes it off.

Misty: Anyway, my BOYFRIEND isn’t gonna lose. I’m sure you’ll win!

Ash: (blushing) Thanks. Well, I gotta go! Bye!

Misty: Bye! (hangs up)

Ash: (hangs up the phone) Let’s go eat Pikachu!

Pikachu: Pi Pikachu! {I’m hungry!}

Ash picks up Pikachu and goes to get some food.

At the hospital…

Misty hangs up the phone. She sighs and lies back in the bed.

Boy: Who was that?

Misty almost jumps in the bed. She turns around and looks at the boy.

Misty: It was Ash, my boyfriend.

Boy: Oh. (laughs nervously) Sorry, just curious.

The boy then walks out of the room. Misty lies back down in bed.

Misty: (sighs deeply, quietly) Oh Ash…

Later that night at Pewter City, Ash is walking through the park. It’s dark out, so little streetlights light the park. Pikachu is resting on his cap.

Ash: (yawns) Oh, I should go back to the hotel and get to bed. Let’s go Pikachu.

Female voice: I don’t think so.

Ash turns around, and gasps.

Ash: (shocked) It… can’t be…!

Two figures are standing there. It’s Cassidy and Butch.

Cassidy & Butch: Prepare for trouble and make it double!

Cassidy: To infect the world with devastation!

Butch: To blight all peoples in every nation!

Cassidy: To denounce the goodness of truth and love!

Butch: To extend our wrath to the stars above!

Cassidy: Cassidy…

Butch: And Butch.

Cassidy: Team Rocket, we circle the earth all day and night!

Butch: Surrender to us now, or you will surely lose the fight!

Cassidy & Butch: That’s right!

Raticate suddenly appears out of nowhere. It flies in front of Butch and Cassidy.

Raticate: Cate! {Yep!}

Ash: But… I thought you two were in jail…?

Butch: We got out on bail from the boss, and he gave us this assignment-

Cassidy: (points finger at Pikachu) To capture you’re Pikachu!

Ash: Well, you two can’t have him! He’s mine!

Cassidy: Oh please little boy, we’re not like those bumbling buffoons…

Butch: WE’LL actually get the job done right!

Pikachu finally wakes up. It looks at Butch and Cassidy, and then jumps into Ash’s arms. Ash grabs a pokeball.

Ash: Do you want to fight?

Cassidy: (grabs a ball from her pocket) Actually, no.

Cassidy then throws the ball from her pocket to the ground in front of Ash. Smoke comes out of it, and Ash falls down, fast asleep. Butch grabs the also-sleeping Pikachu.

Butch: That was TOO easy.

Cassidy: All I know is, when we return this pokemon to the boss, we’re gonna get promoted.

Butch: Let’s go!

Cassidy and Butch then laugh evilly as they walk away. They leave Ash laying they’re, asleep.

Narrator: Uh-oh! Team Rocket finally captured Pikachu? Find out in the next part of "At The Pokemon League"!

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Return to the Archive